To support you and your family’s mental health during COVID-19, clinical psychologists from Peel Children’s Centre are offering free webinars for parents/caregivers on a variety of topics, such as:
- Promoting cooperation (and what to do when it doesn’t work)
- Coping with COVID-19 anxiety
- Understanding and supporting stress in kids
- Supporting children and youth with anxiety, depression and/or OCD
- Promoting stress management and emotional regulation in children with special needs
- Caregiver self-care
- And more
NEW Registration Process
You can register online for any of the webinars by clicking on the links below. You will be redirected to Eventbrite to complete the registration process. Eventbrite will automatically send you an email after you register with the Zoom link you will need to attend the webinar. Please check your junk mail as the email may end up there.
You can also call 905-451-4655 and a member of the WhereToStart.ca team will be happy to assist you.