- Gaming and Internet challenges
- Parenting and youth substance use
- Parenting and social media/Internet use
- Building resiliency
- Coping with COVID-19 anxiety
- How to talk to kids so they’ll listen
- Supporting children and youth with anxiety, depression and/or OCD
- Managing stress in teens
Please note that while professionals are welcome to attend these workshops and webinars, they are designed for a caregiver audience.
You can register online for any of the workshops and/or webinars by clicking on the links below. You will be redirected to Eventbrite to complete the registration process.
You can also call 905-451-4655 and a member of the WhereToStart.ca team will be happy to assist you.