To support you and your family’s mental health during COVID-19, clinical psychologists from EveryMind (formerly Peel Children’s Centre) are offering free webinars for caregivers on a variety of topics, such as:
- Promoting cooperation (and what to do when it doesn’t work)
- Coping with COVID-19 anxiety
- Understanding and supporting stress in kids
- Supporting children and youth with anxiety, depression and/or OCD
- Promoting stress management and emotional regulation in children with special needs
- Caregiver self-care
- And more
Please note that while professionals are welcome to attend these webinars, they are designed for a caregiver audience.
You can register online for any of the webinars by clicking on the links below. You will be redirected to Eventbrite to complete the registration process. Eventbrite will automatically send you an email after you register with the Zoom link you will need to attend the webinar. Please check your junk mail as the email may end up there.
You can also call 905-451-4655 and a member of the WhereToStart.ca team will be happy to assist you.